Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Pump it up!

Not a whole lot to report...and sometimes that is the silver lining of life! I went to the Plastic Surgeon yesterday for another saline injection to continue stretching the skin. I drove myself there - another milestone for me - a big driving excursion to the City. He thought this would be the last one, but NO...one more next week. I continue to feel like I have water balloons in my chest because well, I do. He states that everything is healing and behaving like it should. The "Exchange" (water balloons for gummy bear implants) will take place about 3 months after the last PUMP IT UP. So around October/November.

I'm still restricted on exercising BOO HOO...except for lifting the weights over my head. The right ones goes pretty good but this left side gets about half way and won't go any further...OUCH! I keep trying.

Our pool construction project is moving right along so maybe being able to swim will help.

I've read about 100 books; watched a bunch of movies and bad TV. I'm ready for my old active life back but all in time....So get out there and move for me!


No comments:

Post a Comment