Friday, July 8, 2011

Home is where I want to be...

Home - is where I want to be
But I guess I'm already there
I come home she lifted up her wings
Guess that this must be the place
I can't tell one from the other
Did I find you, or you find me?
There was a time Before we were born
If someone asks, this where I'll be . . . where I'll be


-- Talking Heads

We are back.

It all went pretty quickly, once they decided we could. Got Terri's prescriptions filled at the hospital pharmacy, got loaded up with dressings and drain supplies, and hit the road. Hit a Schlotzkis for some less institutional food ("lotz better"?)

Terri survived all the moving around, but started getting some twinges in the right-side drain. More moving = more strain.

Best part of getting home - real showers.

I have enjoyed my guest stint on the blog, but I hand the reins back to Terri...
Maybe I will make an occasional guest appearance!

2 comments:

  1. You've done an admirable job, Pete! Thanks for keeping us updated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Home is always the best place to be, surrounded by all your comforts and love and support!! SO thankful to have this update and know that she is doing well.

    Thk u Pete from us all for your updates. U did a phenomenal job!!!

    HUGS, Terri from all of us, thinking of you and wishing for a speedy recovery!! NO NODES, NO NODES, NO NODES!!

    ReplyDelete