Thursday, May 5, 2011

SCANS ARE ALL CLEAR!!!


Can you hear my screams of joy across the blogosphere? I only have breast cancer. YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
This is a tremendous relief, but you have to wonder why it took so long to tell me. Baylor has the new Electronic Health Record thing and I wonder how implementation is going?

In other news, I decided to go copper/peach/blonde today. Who knows if I'll get to keep my hair, so while I have it...I'm going to be a little bit funky. Shout out to my hair therapist Tara at Lemongrass. The amazing Sara O - let's do something funky again too.

Happy Cinco De Mayo...this round of margaritas are on ME!!!

Silver Lining: A funky hair day beats a no hair day any day!!

6 comments:

  1. YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is the best news I have heard all day. That rocks!! Can't wait to see your funky hair. Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a groovy day!! Peace and love to you, G

    ReplyDelete
  4. I knew it girl!!!! Love, love, love and many more days of good news are coming your way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is abso-flippin-lutely fabulous!!!! love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Cant wait to see in person!

    ReplyDelete